The Holden Scramble is a four-person, elimination format Ambrose
- All team members tee off each hole
- Team chooses the shot they are going to use
- The golfer whose shot is taken is eliminated from participating in the next shot
- A player is only eliminated for the one shot following his/her selected shot
- This process continues up until the ball is on the putting green, and then all four players have the opportunity to sink the putt.
- All four players tee off the next hole and the elimination process begins again, until ball is placed on the putting green
- Each team member’s tee shot must be used at least three (3) times per round
- The eliminated player cannot take a practice shot during the time they are eliminated
The Women’s Holden Scramble is played under the same format and policies as the Holden Scramble, with some modifications to rules and eligibility.